• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cheap Swifty Storm blocks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sssnake

Registered
Cheap Swifty Storm blocks or not?

In case this one has past by undetected ,by anyone who´s intertested in a Swiftech storm Look here :)

I am removing the link so no one buys this by mistake, it is an apogee.

nikhsub1
Forums Moderator

Last edited:
Yeah does doesnt it? lol, i was looking thru a long lkist and didnt really see the pic first, but ive looked now and ii IS a apogge in the pic. But hey the desc says storm, so just buy one and push em to get u a storm :)

Guys sorry bout this, didnt notice it was a apogee on display, even tho it says storm. Im not a complete fool (Alltho it sure looks that way right now...) and im a happy owner of a apogee myself so i know the difference lol. Just looked thru a lot of auctions b4 and after that one, so i guess i got the pics messed up in my head...

PS.
Its 3 AM here...

no im suposed ure right, hung. Alltho i HAVE seen these kinda price-diffs on other things on ebay.. But i guess it was mostly wishful thinking..

LOL. Well hopefully merchants at ebay are a bit more serious. Seen these guys around ebay for quite a while. Seems to have been around almost as long as me :) Profile says (since Sep-18-02) on them. Well you would think in that time they would have learned to label their products correctly :bang head

uhmm
was actually at a friends comp, and had to go at the same time as i pressed "send" so i never saw the resulting crap, until now that im home again. they´ll bve deleted in due order ;)

wouldn't trust that retailer. They don't even have an address or phone number. only way to contact them is by email. As previously stated "Too good to be true"

Back