• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

British Watercooling Empire - DIY WCers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

aDaM-uK

Hi guys, im from the UK and id like to say hi to anyone out there from the UK
:welcome:

Im wondering where anyone got there copper, fittings, tubing etc from, because i cannot seem to find anywhere (except in the US) where i can find copper at a decent price for a reasonable amount. (All of the suppliers ive checked want 40 quid for a very poor amount of copper plate (not bar))

So, if anyone could hook me up with a supplier. i would very much, appreciate it.

Plumbing supplies stores. Nowhere specific - just wandered thru the phone book phoning plumbing and metal suppy shops til I found the one with what I wanted at the price I wanted.

You won't find copper at a "decent" price in the UK. Here is where it's most expensive at the moment. Tubing / fittings etc, just get from online watercooling stores...

I did abit of labouring on a demolition site and we where pulling copper pipes out the walls, we can get quite a few quid for trading that in. I was well impressed. As for buying it, i think it would still work out cheaper than having copper blocks shipped from america.

Back