• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

updating setup

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nachosyumm

I current have a maze 4 gpu, iwaki md-15r, and a 2 x 120 heatercore. It uses 1/2 id tubing with 1/2in barbs. I was waiting for the storm to drop in price, but it does not look like it will. I also have a danger den rbx and tdx laying in my room.

Would it be best to just sell the rbx and tdx and use the money for a storm or just keep the rbx?

Also, should i replace my pump with a switchech 650 or 350? The iwaki is pretty powerful, but it is also a bit loud. Are either of these pumps significantly quieter, while still giving good perfromance?

they are significantly quieter, but you shouldnt have a problem with an iwaki as long as you bolt it down and cusion it somehow. as for the blocks, they mostly perform about a couple degrees within each other so its up to you whether you want to spend the money for the storm.

The rbx and tbx were free for me.

I plan to later go to a chiller setup. Is the storm good with chillers, or are simple blocks like the rbx better?

Back