• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need some HELP

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I would bet if you put a little effort into it you could build a much better cpu loop for that price. Your best bet is the classifieds, great place for entry wc equipment for cheap.

for that money you could probably do better with a something you pieced together yourself. whitewater, mag5, and a rad from autozone. that should do better and still be within your budget.

Not really on a budget I just want to water cool my processor. I would like this kit to be internal and no auto parts stuff. Small, quiet and will drop my temps is what I'm after. If you said "this block with this pump/rad. will cool much better than that kit" that's what I'm after. And I'm a newbie to this stuff so if you could explain the name brands like you mentioned it would help.

Sorry for the slow reply. Here is the case I have. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811129164
My budget $200-300 or whatever it takes as long as it's quiet and fits in the case.
performance I want to make my 630 stable @4+ gigs. I know the Ram and processor will go that high because I can get it to boot into windows but it won't run a game or benchmark at 4000mhz. Best I can OC on my zalman 9500 is 3900mhz (Stable) and even then the temps are very high. So I guess 50C max temp if that's possible

well, a very standard type setup for would be...
Pump- danner mag 3...$45
Cpu Block- Swiftech Storm...$80
Radiator- Black Ice Extreme 2...$60
Res (optional)- Bay style...$30
Tubing, clamps ect- tygon, worm gear style...$25

With that, you shouldn't touch 50C even under load and OC'd

Is the TDX 775 block any good or is the swiftech better? Danner mag 3 where do I find one at? Also is the Danger Den mag 12 any good for my app? Also if I went with a single 120mm fan radiator would it fit in my case and would it hurt performance much. and if so by how much? And is 1/2 the way to go or is 3/8 just as good for my app?

Back