• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NEED CHIPSET BLOCK

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

1stOVERCLOCKER

hey i just fried the Fan ON MY CHIPSET ON MY MO-BO AND I NEED TO KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A WATERBLOCK THAT WILL ALLOW SPACE FOR MY GFX CARDS AS THEY ALMOST TOUCH THE STOCK FAN PLEASE I NEED THIS CHIPSET TEMPS REACHING 67LOAD 55IDLE FOR CHIPSET

Are you running the thing right now? The rig? if so turn that sucker off, theirs a reason there's a fan on it.

i am running with it but i have a vantec tornado blowing on it i managed to drop the temps to 39idle and 55 load ill get you guys a pic of the space i have

heres pics

Attachments

• Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 125
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 112
  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 105
no the expert looks different can anybody confirm for me that this works on the lanparty nf4 sli-dr
not the ut versions

dude you need to calm down, you can't keep bumping your thread every 10 minutes. You got to give people a chance to respond.

there is a block that works, but cannot recall which one it is.

if you want a replacement fan you can try contacting angry_games(i think) at www.dfi-street.com. He is an employee at DFI, and you might find better help with the waterblocks that fit at dfi-street, which is highly active. Threads are often overlooked so it is better to just search.

edit: please dont bump up your topics

Last edited:
Back