• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Water Cooled, Micro PC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Epox4life

wow, It took forever to figure out how to fit these tubes inside the case with some slight modding of the case it worked. I know theres a bend in one of the tubes im getting zip ties and distilled water later today. Once I get everything running I will post more pictures.

BEFORE
P3250024.JPG

AFTER
P3250033.JPG

On that Y-splitter, you're gonna want to put a worm clamp er some cool-sleeves on that kink...

And I agree about the t-line, especially in that case, you kinda need all the space you can get.

Nice setup though, got any pics during the install?

The system is now taken apart, I gave up. Putting the old system back in the case, ordering a new case for this system.

Nah, its a bad idea you cant even take the mobo tray out when its watercooled like that.

If your fine cutting your case, you could switch the radiator 180 degrees so the tubes are ontop and the kinking would be less.

Back