• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Danger Den RBX, Socket 775.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Epox4life

It appears that this block will not fit on most motherboards because of its thin long shape. Whats causing the problem are capacitors, does anyone know of a good motherboard that is capable of using this block?

ex-blc-230_2.jpg

13-128-303-02.JPG

Last edited:
ok, thanks man it should work with the ASUS P5WD2 board to then, im going to get that.

might wanna becareful with the P5WD2 board... I have one and I had a similar problem with the 6002... I kinda had to gently wiggle it in between the caps because it hung over just enough to be on them...
anyways good luck but the caps look similar on my board as they do in your picture

I don't think the RBX will fit the P5WD2-P. The MCW 6002 barely fits and the RBX is wider. I haven't tried the RBX on this board but it was to big for my DFI LP 875P-T and I could use the 6002 on it. I don't know if I'll have time right away but I'll pull the 6002 and see if the RBX fits for sure.

1stoverclocker you need to stop posting ridiculous three word comments just to get your post count up. Post something useful and on topic for a change.

1stoverclocker you need to stop posting ridiculous three word comments just to get your post count up. Post something useful and on topic for a change.

HERE HERE!

on topic
on my P5WD2-P it definately wont fit. After having checked it out there is no way it will squeeze in on my board. Hope you can find a board that works

Back