• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can You Feel The Bling Tonight?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nikhsub1

Unoriginal Macho Moderator
Heh, this part is just simply gorgeous if I don't say so myself! Made these on a whim, just picked them up from the machinist yesterday. Actually I just took one, the other 3 are being properly polished on the inside, you will see this one is not... This part was made and designed by me, you can refer to this thread for details: http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=440812

This part here is made from a solid cylindrical 3" diameter piece of CAST Acrylic. The piece is solid, nothing is glued together, barbs, plugs and fill glass are all o-ring sealed. Thread size is G 1/4" (BSPP Parallel thread). Enjoy, and just imaging the inside polished.

mount.jpg

mount2.jpg

mount3.jpg

mount4.jpg

mount5.jpg

mount6.jpg

Ready for the bling?

lightnomount3.jpg

lightnomount2.jpg

lightnomount.jpg

lightmount2.jpg

nik you are a sexi beast. If they are cheap to reproduce I'd take a blue one ;)

:drool: I like that!. very nice construction indeed, If those were commercially available, I think that I might be looking into obtaining it. They were of your own design? very nice, veeerrrry nice... especially enjoying the LEDs (blue or red would be very good too) and the Diamond Plate!

thanks for the link. Very nice. 3" cast acrylic rod with the inside bored out so as to avoid any gluing. I see...

Back