• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T-Line question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kenny_k

I plan on putting my radiator on top of the case and the pump on the bottom with the T-line before the pump near the bottom. This might sound like a dumb question but does the tubing (that extends from the T) have to be higher than the rad? The reason I'm asking is, wouldn't the water flow out the top of the tube if it isn't while you're filling it? Cause water seeks it's own level.

you can have the t-line top lower than the rad if u want to. The water will be level throughout the loop initially, but you can turn the pump on for a sec, which will distribute the water that was in the t-line. Then you put in more water and repeat the process until the loop is full. The water does not come out of the t-line once the loop is full due to the law of Nachosyumm.

Thanks for your reply. Does the position of the T make a difference when bleeding, whether it's positioned horizontally or on an angle, etc. ??

kenny_k said:
Thanks for your reply. Does the position of the T make a difference when bleeding, whether it's positioned horizontally or on an angle, etc. ??

Pretty sure you wont have much bleeding going on if your T line is horizontal. That is to say you need your actual filling line to be as vertical as possible, at least at the T junction.

Back