• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Before i order need advice *asap pls*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SlntAgent

Selected options:
CPU Style: AMD64 754/939/940
CPU Water Block: Danger Den SILVER TDX
Top Style: Brass Top TDX or RBX
Video Card Water Block: Acetal MAZE4 GPU for the Nvidia 6800/7800 Series
Chipset Water Block: None
Fitting Size: 3/8 OD Fitting for 3/8 ID Tubing
Radiator: Black Ice XtremeII - Chrome
Fans: 2x Sunnon 120mm Fan w/4-pin molex
Pumps: !NEW! Danger Den 12V CSP-MAG Pump with 3/8 OD Fittings
Tubing: 10 Feet of Tygon
Reservoir: Single 5 1/4 Bay UV Green Reservoir
Thermal Paste: None
Water Additives: None
Hold Down Style: Socket Hold Down Tabs
Danger Den Fillport: Clear Anodized Fillport
Misc: None

worth the $$$? $471.45 overnight shipping...want to get it done this weekend

DD 120mm Fan Grill
Guard your fan in style...with the Danger Den 120mm fan grill!

$9.99 x = $19.98

also ordered 2 fan grills...i like the DD style lol

Hmmmm, looks OK but 400 Is a bit high, you could probably get a Swiftech APEX kit overnight for like 50-100$ less at newegg or someplace similar. If you dont care about price then that will be fine

Overnight shipping alone is $471.45? You also gotta calculate in the time for them to process your order, then ship it out. I ordered about 11 or 12 parts from voyueormods Monday and they still haven't shipped so...

naw total lol...

ive ordered from DD before..they are usually quick to ship...lol...but who knows..

o and id rather not buy another kit...i learned my lesson

Seems like a little to much, im sure you could get the stuff for less, isnt that silver TDX block like 80-100$? Why not just go with a storm if your spending that much.

Its really not another kit....everything in there is either as good or better than what you have above...Have you even looked at it? But like I said If you ahve the cash...go for it

EDIT: Very true...a storm would be much better than a silver TDX...plus ive heard the difference between that and copper is very small

i decided to drop the GPU cooler..since i run nice on air in that dept...so it dropped it from 471 to 425 with shipping..and yeah the silver tdx is 89.00

the only q i have about that..is with the 5/8 id tubing..how easy/hard is it to get add on components for that size?

Question for who? If its for me then I can tell you that I know that whatever tubing is in there its a common one because swiftech is using its own stuff

CoreGamer said:
It is. And Did you buy any clamps for the tubing? Very important
If you didnt its ok, just go buy some zip ties, they arnt as easly removable though.

yeah i have several stuff left over from a previous build...8 clamps...5-T connectors...3 Y..and tons of zip ties :)

Reservoir: Single 5 1/4 Bay UV Green Reservoir
Thermal Paste: None
Water Additives: None
Hold Down Style: Socket Hold Down Tabs
Danger Den Fillport: Clear Anodized Fillport

Your gonna use a T-Line and a Res?

Back