• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bonne HC & 120MM Fan question...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

HeatM1ser2k4

How many 120MM fans will I need to cool my 77 Bonne' HC? I want to keep the fan noise as low as possible, but maximize the cooling power of the fan(s). Any suggestions would be helpful.

2 minimum, 4 maximum if you contact Weapon you can get a really nice shroud for that hc.

check your other post in the cooling section...sanyo denki are high pressure, high volume and resonable noise plus they undervolt with no side effect(no motor noise or clicking noise)

tack up another vote for the san ace 120; specifically, the san ace 109R1212H101 -- (arggg, I almost had to look up the part number before my memory decided to kick in :bang head...I really need to get back into action)

add a good rheobus to those fans and they will give you a very nice range of cooling vs. noise with a 399078/2-302 core/aka '77 b'ville with ac. (the memory spit those part numbers right out without a moment of hesitation -- they seem to be perma-etched into my brain for some reason ;) )

weapon said:
tack up another vote for the san ace 120; specifically, the san ace 109R1212H101 -- (arggg, I almost had to look up the part number before my memory decided to kick in :bang head...I really need to get back into action)

add a good rheobus to those fans and they will give you a very nice range of cooling vs. noise with a 399078/2-302 core/aka '77 b'ville with ac. (the memory spit those part numbers right out without a moment of hesitation -- they seem to be perma-etched into my brain for some reason ;) )

theres the master haha :)

Back