• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Zerex G-05 really clear?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

-=jonnyrotten=-

Registered
I'm looking for a clear coolant that I can mix with water and a small amount of blue dye. I heard that the Zerex G-05 is supposed to be colorless, but I checked it out in the store and it has a yellow tint, not sure if blue would mix nicely. Has anyone mixed blue with it?

I agree, but I cannot seem to find anywhere that will ship to hawaii for less than an arm and a leg for shipping costs. I will have to check the dealerships around here.

There is a GOOD parts store, in the Mapunapuna area, right by the airport, on Oahu. If they can't find it for you, I don't think anyone could.

steve

skou said:
There is a GOOD parts store, in the Mapunapuna area, right by the airport, on Oahu. If they can't find it for you, I don't think anyone could.

steve

Nice! I drove down Mapunapuna today searching for places, but all I found was napa. You don't know the name by any chance huh? You must've lived here before ya?

I can't remember the name, but I did some looking, using Google Earth.

It's on the corner of Ahua street and Kilihau. It's a LARGE auto parts store, and sells high performance stuff, as well. (At least they did, in 2000.) I used to know one of the managers, too. He hung out at my bar. (Club Sun.)

Yes, I lived on Oahu, (Kaneohe, Waimanalo, and upper Kalihi.)

steve

Found it. (I think.)

Hawaii Performance Warehouse

steve

Could be.

One of the problems being a Senior member, (as well as a senior citizen) is memory failing. (And, I'm not talking RAM memory!):D

steve

Back