• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

i got my Primoflex today

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Perium

I ordered some from frozencpu for 1.40/foot. It beats my tygon in intital bending tests. Ill report back once i have it installed in my loop.

Perium said:
I ordered some from frozencpu for 1.40/foot. It beats my tygon in intital bending tests. Ill report back once i have it installed in my loop.

I have Primoflex, Ive been ranting and raving about it forever now. Its wayyyy better then tygon and clearflex

I've always wanted to try that stuff, but my setups don't require flexibility in the tubing so I just use the cheap Home Depot tubing (the precurve from packaging fits my loop perfectly).
It looks especially attractive since the price of my beloved silicone tubing has nearly tripled in the past few years...

They got some sexay colors too, no dye required. :thup:

ƒÓÒl said:
I've always wanted to try that stuff, but my setups don't require flexibility in the tubing so I just use the cheap Home Depot tubing (the precurve from packaging fits my loop perfectly).
It looks especially attractive since the price of my beloved silicone tubing has nearly tripled in the past few years...

They got some sexay colors too, no dye required. :thup:

Its also Extremely UV Reactive.

Back