• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Radiator question with Swiftech Radbox

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mortimer

Most of us use slot, AGP or PCI-E, video cards.

Is there enough clearance for the monitor cord to use a double, or triple, radiator and a Radbox?

mortimer said:
Most of us use slot, AGP or PCI-E, video cards.

Is there enough clearance for the monitor cord to use a double, or triple, radiator and a Radbox?

Well It all really depends on the case you use. For my armor, when I had the rad mounted in the back, there was more than enough clearance.

ha!

my buddy is doing this exact thing with his BIP3 he just got at Directron.
right now he has a swiftech 120 rad and we were just talking this over on skype.
he's going to mount the middle fan mount to the rad box. He has a Thermaltake Tsunami case. he says the barbs on the rad line up perfectly to the pass thru pci card.
I'm making him a 1/2" barb to 3/8" coupler. I'm also making him a drain valve with barbs so he can drain the system with out cutting any tubing since it'll be in the bottom of the loop. he has the swiftech mcp350/res in the top 5 1/4" bay.

only thing I was concerned with is weight of 3 times what the Radbox is meant for. he may have to support it from the bottom.

Back