• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what is the difference between these 2 black ice radiators?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
so which would u pick for the money. im probably gonna be funning some panaflo's from svc or something.

id stick with the pro unless the fans you plan on getting are over 80cfm. btw, directron has the bip3 brown box for $30 so you might want to consider that if you have the space.

AZNBoiOnFIYA said:
id stick with the pro unless the fans you plan on getting are over 80cfm. btw, directron has the bip3 brown box for $30 so you might want to consider that if you have the space.

yea but 15 inches damn thats freaking huge i want to fit mine in my drive bay. i wouldnt mind getting that tho. probably cool great.

when you look at the stickies you will see one about asking questions it has a list . if you include the info from the list it helps us give advice as to which is good for you.

i like pros vs extreems because i go with 120x 25 fans in push pull at 7 volts for very low noise and i like single pass as well because in many of my builds i use it to shorten tubing runs . i dont usually do your traditional front or top mounted rad though.

Primoflex is also a good tubing, has a tighter turn radius then Masterkleer/clearflex/most tygon

I agree with adam, i bought primoflex and its way better then tygon. Whenever i can take a pic at the bend im making ill show you. I got the primoflex from frozencpu.com for 1.40/ft for 10ft

Perium said:
I agree with adam, i bought primoflex and its way better then tygon. Whenever i can take a pic at the bend im making ill show you. I got the primoflex from frozencpu.com for 1.40/ft for 10ft

lucky sob, Here in canada its $2.98/ft :bang head

Perium said:
thanks for spamming primoflex for the last two weeks or else i wouldnt have tried it

ok good, all that spamming paid off. I told you its amazing. Best thing about it though, its UV reactive and looks amazing under UV

ok i ordered the tubing yesterday at 6 with ground shipping and it came here at noon. talk about WOW

Back