• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CoreGamer's Watercooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CoreGamer

After 4 days of work and testing my watercooling project is finally finished. (Thanks alot to all the forum members that have helped me out). I ran into alot of problems, and eventually I had to mount the BIPII Sideways and lose my side panel. It may not look as good as It could,and the cables arent very neat but I will fix all that when I get a new case later. Temps are around 22C which is MUCH better than my aircooling before, I am VERY impressed. System specs are in sig and Cooler specs are as follows:

BIPII
DangerDen MAG 12V Pump
Coolworks Res
1/2 ID Tubing
Swiftech Apogee Water Block

No overclocking yet until I get a new Powersupply, the one I have now is barely booting.

DSC_0050.jpg
DSC_0049.jpg
DSC_0048.jpg
DSC_0047.jpg

Once im done leak testing it will go off that table and down next to my desk ;) Safe from....doors

I realize you may not want to drill holes in the top of the case, but I probably would have drilled two holes through the top between the PS and drive bays and mounted the rad on top with the inlet and outlet going through the top. That would make you loop a lot shorter and would allow you to put the side on.

veryhumid said:
was the case too short to use the pci slot pass through?
@veryhumid:No, actually the PCI pass through was for MUCH smaller tubing

@voigts: My case isnt that great, I will do a much neater setup when I get a new case

I couldn't sleep right knowing there is all that weight hanging off of that one mount.

"That One Mount" Isnt plastic, its metal and it is bolted very tightly against my case, the whole case would have to collapse for the mount to fall ;) I dont take risks with my equipment, I make sure everything is right

I love how the Rad is sideways like that ... very different

When I was working on planning my setup I thought of running the tubes out the side of my case but I have a hole for a side fan.

How do you like your pump ? I have the fluidxp mag which is pretty much the same. I find it crazy how power can come from that small thing.

I don't think any PCI back slot can fit 1/2" I.D. tubing through it lol.

hung said:
I don't think any PCI back slot can fit 1/2" I.D. tubing through it lol.

Not without being kinked. I got a terrible kink in my loop that I need to fix, just no time:bang head

Back