• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Losing water, but not?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Midnight Dream

OSPF Loving Member
Ok, i've checked everywhere, and im SURE I have no leaks (No bubbles in line + UV reactive water = me not seeing any external water). But I lose water in my T line at an alarming rate. Any thoughts on what could be causing this?

You might also have air trapped somewhere in the system, probably in the rad, and the air is sneaking past without making large bubbles. As it works its way to the top of the T line, the coolant level drops.

How fast are you loosing coolant?

phaeton said:
Is your T-line capped? Could be evaporating...

Yes

Otter said:
You might also have air trapped somewhere in the system, probably in the rad, and the air is sneaking past without making large bubbles. As it works its way to the top of the T line, the coolant level drops.

How fast are you loosing coolant?

I checked early last week, and i've probably lost about 1-1 1/2" since then.

voigts said:
And how long has it been since you setup the system? Are we talking a recent setup?

Alittle over/under a month, give or take a few days.

You could lie the computer on its side for half an hour to allow the air to work it's way out of the system.

legendosiris said:
bubbles...bubbles...bubbles...and more @#(%*&%)@(*&%@)(*&*'ing bubbles.

:D

I've had mine up for about a week now, and still, bubbles randomly pop up in my res, guess there are some you simply don't get out right away.

Back