• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Changed my setup (Pics)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ziggo0 said:
Wow! That's a very, very sweet setup man! Nice tight and neat. Does that mini case thingy fit a whole ATX board?

It's full ATX. Components are in my sig. VERY VERY TIGHT inside. Thanks for the props. Link has been fixed.

Captain Helghas said:
I would think you would get a shorter loop by:
Pump->Rad->Res->CPU->GPU

Other than that she's pretty.

That's a good idea. I might do that.

Captain Helghas said:
I would think you would get a shorter loop by:
Pump->Rad->Res->CPU->GPU

I think the turn from res to cpu would kink...looks too tight of a turn..almost a 90deg maybe. and the tube from gpu to pump may be hard to make.

I think the whole loop looks awesome the way it is. very easy to upgrade and expand..no tubing all over the place. the only thing I can think of is a drain [maybe a petcock soldered into the rad] so you don't make a mess of your beautiful rig when servicing your loop.

It really looks awsome! the whole desk setup is immaculate! Nice J O B!

Yeah bro, that is a beautiful setup! Now that I have seen yours I want one for my office to replace my Aspire setup. You say thats a full ATX case ehh? Can you tell me exactly what rez, pump and Lian model those are??
Paa-lease???? :)

Very nice, neat setup especially given the space constraints. Its nice to see someone doing something different than the usual titanic-towered watercooling setup.

Back