• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Check out this RAD/RES COMBO!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sweet i really want a rad like that. Even with all the people flaming the passive rads that people have been making, there for people who want silence NOT low temps. When you consider that in mind and the fact you never have to dust it off. Its a pretty cool setup.

Perium said:
you never have to dust it off

I question this. If you have a normal rad in push pull i wouldnt think that you need to dust it too often. With a passive rad I would think it would be more important to keep it clean to allow for the clean heat dissipation

Only 28 cm height. Zalman Reserator is double it's size, and if you can find it for single buy it would be the same price like that one.

I might grab one of these!!!
They are really gettin me interested after seeing that on the xbox 360 MOD.

It is pretty cool looking and for those people that don't use a reservoir because other then bleeding it doesn't add any addtional cooling capacity to their loop this may change their minds.

That website has some neat stuff in general. I was looking at their DDC delrin top and it looks very good.

You can get these at Frozencpu. A guy on another forum added this to his loop and noticed a 1-2 degree difference.

Not that many people have guts to go passive; afraid of high temps if you don't know what you're doing

For seventy bucks you could buy a Swiftech MCR320 120x3 rad and a MCW30 but these things are damn nice; would like to see this rad/res go after the Zalman Res Plus with a Storm block.

hung said:
Not that many people have guts to go passive; afraid of high temps if you don't know what you're doing

For seventy bucks you could buy a Swiftech MCR320 120x3 rad and a MCW30 but these things are damn nice; would like to see this rad/res go after the Zalman Res Plus with a Storm block.

keyword in first post - AUSTRALIAN. 70$AUD = 50USD.

Primu$ said:
Im thinking of ordering one! LOL
DO YOU THINK THATS A DEAL or WORTH IT?

um, stop shouting at me.

Try ebay, get a transmission cooler, thats all this is.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ALUM...ewItemQQcategoryZ46095QQitemZ8054436887QQrdZ1

You can get anodized ones, but you'll have to mod it to work, of course. Not a problem for some, but if you have issues with doing it, you might want to order one from radiical. I do not know if they ship internationally though, so obviously you'll need to check.

Back