• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Have to redo my setup

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Daddyjaxx

I'm just not happy with it.

picture81gf.jpg

The inlet hose from the CPU bends over the outlet hose . I originally had everything going out the back of the case, so it worked then. Also, the inlet wouldn't reach the rad after I switched, so I just used a splicer for the last 4" or so...and the dang pump is leaning. Time to redo everything again this weekend. I think I'm just going to try plain distilled with some anti algea and blue dye.

If only I could fit my drives inside the case.

picture97sq.jpg

Sure looks like there is tons of wasted space in that case... What case is it?

wth is that thing on the top of the case? Cut that off and put the rad there instead of the front or make new mounts for your HDs or better yet just suspend them.

More pics would be nice too :D

The inlet to the TDX is going to the outlet of the rad. It's an X flow, so one barb on the top and one on the bottom. So pump--rad--CPU--GPU-- pump. I ordered a res from Frozen CPU, so I could go res--pump--cpu--gpu---rad (bottom in and top out)--res. It would make things a heck of a lot more convienient for me if the intake was on the top of the pump.

It's a Stacker 830. You are right, the top sux. There's a fan, about 3" of dead hollow space, and then the top. Can't cut it out. That's where the power and everything else is. I have no mechanical skills anyway.

The bottom of the case would be the best bet...but then again, that would require power equipment. :)

Got my res and Primoflex in yesterday. I forgot how rubbery, pliable, easily bendible Primoflex is. :) Now I just have to wait for my VC-RE from Jab-Tech and brilliant blue coolant from Cool Cases and it's time to do it right this time. Too bad I have to go to Denver for business...I guess next weekend it will be.

Back