• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Maze 4 Holddown buy from lowes/hd?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Perium

I just got a nvidia 6800gt and my previous card was a ati 9800. My gpu Maze4 didnt come with mounts for both, i should have ordered it that way. Ive been to my local lowes and i couldnt find the screws small enough to fit into the block. I was curious if anyone had found the screws locally and exactly what kinda screws they use?

i would check ace's hardware. they tend to have a wider selection than lowes or homedepot and usually you can just take the block there and try every single one. if all else fails though just get new mounting hardware.

AZNBoiOnFIYA said:
i would check ace's hardware. they tend to have more of a wider selection than lowes or homedepot and usually you can just take the block there and try every single one. if all else fails though just get new mounting hardware.

Ditto, dunno about ur stuff but I found mounting for a coldplate at ace, everywhere else is no good.

hey, I was in a similar situation w/ my polarflo tt block. It only uses 2 screws and I wanted to use a backplate to make it more stable, so I took my stock backplate and went all over to different hardware stores to try to find screws to fit... no dice. So I ordered a maze 4 backplate off frozencpu.com for 9.99 (light so they'll ship usps for like 2.50) and it worked. So, instead of killing yourself trying to find screws I recommend you just get a new backplate. dd has them, but when factoring in shipping it was cheaper for me to get it from frozencpu.com. you might want to check there.

Back