• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Eheim Pump adapters

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mobius1

I have an eheim pump model 1260 and I am looking for a 1 inch to 5/8 screw type adapter

Does anyone know where I can get the adapter that I need? I tried to get an adapter from home depot and it leaked on me :cry: But luckily it only leaked on the top of the pump :)

I basically just need the other piece shown in the pic I need to replace the white outlet one with the one on the front of the pump. I put thread tape on both of the fittings but the white one was bought at home depot and it didn't really thread in all the way, so I kinda had a bad feeling about it.

Thanks guys!!!

Attachments

• Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
i just brought my barb to home depot and tried the npt fittings they had there. the one i bought didnt fit but i ended up putting alot of teflon on it and its stayed leak free ever since. but unless you know what size npt you need i would recommend going to ace's hardware before ordering from mcmaster.

citronym said:
http://www.mcmaster.com/ has every fitting imaginable. Finding exotic fittings locally can be challenging.

I went to that site and I believe I found what I was looking for. There is soooo much stuff to go through I didn't know where to start but I believe I found it.

Thaks for all the advise guys, hopefully this will work and I get finally get my new rig going!!

Back