• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can you recommend me water cooling stuff

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rickster

its been a long time since ive been here. and i feel its time for me to change my pc after 4 years and abit. so i plan to get a pentium 4 2.8ghz and overclock it as much as i can. so its probably much better to go with watercooling.

im a real noob in watercooling and its my first ever time. the scary part of watercooling for me the water spurting all over my computer so if i do get the parts i need help on assembling it. i would like to know your recommendations. ive read the stickies and all the parts needed for a watercooling system. please dont use technical terms. i wont understand.

ps. i would like to know the high end watercooling products down to the medium ranged watercooling products. (if there is such thing)

I see you live in Malaysia. It might help you we knew what was readily available to you and how much you are willing to spend. Basically, you'll need a pump, a radiator, a water block, and some tubing.

i was in the same boat last week but ive read all the stickies above and they helped me alot. do your research and ull be fine.

Back