• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What WC parts/kits can I but for a x1900xtx?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ECH

I am interested in WC my x1900xtx. However, it appears easier to find kits/parts for a CPU then it is for a GPU. Can someone help me buy a decent WC that will keep this hot GPU cool? I would prefer a Kit but if not could you detail to me the parts needed? I am new to this so all information is appreciated!

I need to know what are the best/pricing for
-radiator 120mm
-pump
-hosing (if there is such a thing) 3/8" or 1/2"
-coolant
-gpu water block
-fittings
-reservior

Did I miss anything?

Last edited:
Check out the list of recommended parts sticky up at the top of this forum. There's a pretty up-to-date list of all the current favorites in water cooling - you really can't go wrong with the recommendations in there.

The MCW60 is a good option. My advice is to stay away from "full cover" waterblocks like the ones danger den sells. They're generally not movable to a new gen of graphics cards.

the danger den maze 4 is a good gpu block. I like my polarflo tt. I got it used for $20 w/ some ramsinks :D

Back