• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for an All In One WC Kit

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ECH

I was thinking of a Koolance Exos 2 its a bit on the high side but I want something external so all I do is have 2 tubes coming inside the case from the PCI slot area into the GPU/CPU and back out to the ALL IN ONE WC. I want it as simple as possible. Does anyone recommend Exos 2 eventhough it's an "investment of sorts". Yes, I know I still have to buy my swiftech for my CPU and my Maze4 for my GPU (I do hope they are compatible with the Koolance)...

the swiftech apex ultra is probably the best kit, it's not entirely external, the rad mounts on the back of your case and it has the pump and res internal

IIRC Koolance uses 1/4, making it difficult to use other blocks with the kit. You would be much better off to take the time to learn about watercooling and build a cooler yourself. If you spend a few weeks reading every thread in this subforum (plus the stickies) you will learn everything you need to know to build a good watercooler.

yeah, once you go koolance, the tubing isn't compatible with most blocks.

I'm also going to recommend the apex kit. It has better everything, and it is much more flexible. plus it mounts right onto your case without having to drill or cut anything!

IMO a waste of flow and money. Even anodized aluminum has been shown to corrode under the right conditions (including anti-corrosive use).

We don't like koolance because we build cheaper (better value anyway) loops that pound koolance systems into the dirt.

If you're getting a koolance kit, then the damage is done, I can't imagine that vreg would hurt it much more (won't help tho).

Back