• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Delta GFB

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

-aDaM^

Disabled
Hey guys these fans are pretty much one of the best delta's 220CFM and a reasonable noise level I have one and want 2 more but sidewinder doesn't carry them :bang head but if you click on this link and submit a stock notification request we can all get them again :) http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/de12gf.html

sidewindercomputers_1894_3053388

Gary at Sidwinder has an order placed for these fans and if all goes well and Delta doesn't cancel the order you should be able to buy some in about 2 weeks.

Electron Chaser said:
Gary at Sidwinder has an order placed for these fans and if all goes well and Delta doesn't cancel the order you should be able to buy some in about 2 weeks.

This guy knows what he is talkin about, he levitates his computer with em :D

Electron Chaser said:

I will an eye out for that :)

just so you all know, these are NOT quiet fans!!!!!

(yes, they move a TON of air with virtually no dead spot, but @ a price)

they are basically 2x fans in one; so you're going to have 2x sets of power wires.

also, each fan pulls A LOT of power... the *ONLY* "over the counter" fan controller that can handle them is the Sunbeam (20w / channel) and even then you will NEED to use 1x fan per chanel...so you can only power 2x of these MONSTER fans off 1x Sunbeam controller.

SUNBEAM RHK-SA 5.25" SILVER 4 CHANNEL RHEOBUS

pict04834mr.jpg

Last edited:
Joe Camel said:
just so you all know, these are NOT quiet fans!!!!!

(yes, they move a TON of air with virtually no dead spot, but @ a price)

they are basically 2x fans in one; so you're going to have 2x sets of power wires.

also, each fan pulls A LOT of power... the *ONLY* "over the counter" fan controller that can handle them is the Sunbeam (20w / channel) and even then you will NEED to use 1x fan per chanel...so you can only power 2x of these MONSTER fans off 1x Sunbeam controller.

SUNBEAM RHK-SA 5.25" SILVER 4 CHANNEL RHEOBUS

:drool: I'm lookin for 6 of these :D

I plan on Pelting 2 x VJ 7900GTX and Operton 170

damarble said:
$50! I don't care how good they are, I will never pay $50 for 1 fan. Even it it was completely silent I couldnt do it.
They won't be $50. At least I hope not. If they order enough they will be less.

-aDaM^ said:
I hope so too, I don't wanna spend $300 on fans :bang head

just buy 2 for your rad? it's not like there is a reason to put them on both sides of the rad, lol. They are going to be $50. The plus side is when you decide you can't stand them after a couple weeks, you can sell them at the same price because they are so rare.

Back