• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pre mixed wc liquids.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Never mind, I have done some more reading and I think I will stick with distilled water and something to kill the biological crap(hydrx maybe). Looks alot cheaper and better cooling.

good choice. I'm running distilled water w/ zerex additive. i also threw in some frozencpu blue uv dye looks great :D

img2027116pw.jpg

Zerex is great for preventing corrosion, but it won't kill every kind of algae that might get into the system. It doesn't need to. The coolant in a car gets very little light, and and every time you drive it gets hot enough to kill anything in the system.

Otter said:
Zerex is great for preventing corrosion, but it won't kill every kind of algae that might get into the system. It doesn't need to. The coolant in a car gets very little light, and and every time you drive it gets hot enough to kill anything in the system.

Nothing a few drops of iodine won't fix. I use distilled + two caps of Zerez + 1/2 cap of Iodine.

Bottle of iodine is two bucks at Walmart, pharmacy aisle, next to the rubbing alcohol and hydrogen peroxide.

Agreed on the Iodine. But what percentage of Zerex does that work out to in your setup?

Back