• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

question about upgrading parts with your watercooled computer

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

boomheadshot45

Registered
I am building a computer soo and i am going to watercool it. Lets say i watercool my computer then when like dx 10 comes out i want to get a new video card how will i do that? Do i have to undo all of the watercooling? Or something like that? Somebody please explain the whole upgrade thing to me thank you :)

read the stickies and stick around and do a little research on your own to understand the basics of water cooling and above all USE THE SEARCH FEATURE

:welcome:
boomheadshot45 said:
I am building a computer soo and i am going to watercool it. Lets say i watercool my computer then when like dx 10 comes out i want to get a new video card how will i do that? Do i have to undo all of the watercooling? Or something like that? Somebody please explain the whole upgrade thing to me thank you :)
:welcome: to OCFORUMS!
I Hope you do some homework and READ THE STICKIES.
see ya around

It all depends. If the GPU/CPU waterblock would fit the new hardware, you just take it off and put in the new stuff. If it won't fit, you drain the system, take off old block, insert new block, and refill.

Back