• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Stew i love you

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

thorilan

ill let you all guess what that means but im sure a few of oyu can guess.

once i a camera ill be able to elaborate more. ( room mate has one just have to beat him down for it)

lol no look at mavs post.

false alarm its just a g5 while the g7 is getting finished ( still only 1 g7 in the world and thats sitting on his main rig)

only 59 impingement jets ( g7 has 117)

i guess this will just have to do untill he can kick the machinist in the hidden motivational button

I am hoping I can get Stew to make a optimized top for my G5, and I would be happy. Sorry about the false alarm. Should'nt be much longer of a wait for you. PS you are still one lucky dog to be on the short short list!!!

Last edited:
hehe i better be on the short list lol i had to carry the silver all the way to the post office from the smelter and it was around 19 kilos . not that heavy but when you have to be extra carefull that nobody bumps you ( in tokyo on the trains durring business hours) you sweat a few liters

for those that want pics of what a g7 looks like here is the only one in existance right now ( well finished one)

Attachments

• g7-all-top600x.jpg
    g7-all-top600x.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 470
I knew you supplied the silver plates to Stew for the G5's and now the G7's. I would like to extend a hearty THANK YOU for helping me to get the G5 I now have......

Back