• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

these teps ok?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bignaz

ok my room is hot mobo isreadng 33cn everest

sempron 2500+ runing stock clock and volts idle was 30-31c right nowsuperpi has been running for over 30min the highest temp i had on everst was 35c but would go back to 34c after 10-20 sec so are these temps deacent?

rule 1. temps mean nothing unless you use ALL the pertinent data UNLESS you are using them purely for trouble shooting or as indicators.

that being said yes those are good if your mobo is reporting accurately.

when going from full load and your highest temp and stopping full load and you watch your temps drop a few degrees within a reasonable time indicates your system is working well.

ok thanks. is about 20-30 sec to go back to its idle temp ok for my little sytem lol?

You kill me with the temp "rule" thing, thorilan. :p OP: You're fine, unless your computer room is very cool. With water-cooling it's easier to guage relative performance using the difference between reported temps and ambient room temp as the determining factor. If you're at or near 10c above ambient, your loop is fuctioning well.

Back