• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How would this work for a rad?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
hey thats pretty cheap. 12 bucks for three 120mm fans. Iono if it'd work , i don't have a 3x120mm rad but i'm sure if it didn't someone could just strip the fans :)

Adragontattoo said:
That isnt a super CFM output but I wonder how well they would work OR if you could yank them and put in different deltas (the .9 amp 130CFM ones instead).

I think you are thinking of the AFB1212VHE. If so, it might not work because they are 38mm not 25mm. Naturally, it all depends on the depth of the shroud-like mount.

Yup those are the ones I was/am thinking of. I just picked up 6 of them and at 12v they scream, 5v they still push alot of air but much quieter. I think I may end up switching a few of my current fans out for those.

Got a few extras for the WC rig I am strating to look into building.

Too bad I found out while trying to take pics of the NB coolers I bought that my 4meg camera deicded to stop focusing.. But if you can tolerate a 3.2 then as I get stuff together I plant on taking alot of pics.

The Rig will either end up in my current Tt Xaser 3 or a mutated version of the two Antec Steel Soho Server towers instead. (working on designs to turn them into one big case)

Back