• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

hose sizes?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bignaz

Whats the next size up from 3/8th's?

also i got a little res would running a t fitting so i can fill/ect afect proformance? if not should the t fitting be between my rad and cpu block or cpu block and res/pump?

As far as placement within the loop, everyone says to place the res or T-line so that it feeds the pump's inlet. This is done to ensure that the pump always has a water supply, hopefully without any bubbles.

ok so on my submerged pump i'll put it gevore the res/pump. now off to home depot to find some things i can make into a fill point lol.

Dice said:
As far as placement within the loop, everyone says to place the res or T-line so that it feeds the pump's inlet. This is done to ensure that the pump always has a water supply, hopefully without any bubbles.

Yeah, but that can be easily accomplished by positioning the pump as low as possible in the loop. I guess I'm saying this because I've seen people argue that placing a T at the high point of a loop is the only way to go. :shrug:

Perseus said:
Yeah, but that can be easily accomplished by positioning the pump as low as possible in the loop. I guess I'm saying this because I've seen people argue that placing a T at the high point of a loop is the only way to go. :shrug:

The 'T' itself, or the hose branching up from the connection?

I've seen plenty of people argue that a T is best off at the top of the loop. I prefer mine at the bottom right near the pump, although this def takes longer to fill and bleed.

Back