• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

bubbles question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tvdang7

ok my system has been on for liek 1.5 days almost 2. not all the bubbles are leaving. mostly in my T-line. i tap it alot and shake every once in a while but yea im not gonna sit there the whole day and try to get every damn bubble out. so my question is should i be concerned?

Bubbles in your t-line aren't something to worry about--they tend to hang around in there stuck to the inner wall of the tubing for a while. It's bubbles in your loop that you don't want (i.e. bubbles flying through the loop). Occasionally, you'll get tiny bubbles that'll stick to the edges of fittings and such but those can usually be tapped/squeezed loose and shouldn't be cause for much concern.

Bubbles can take quite some time to work out, and they will not hurt anything, other than thermal capacity. You can run your computer just fine with bubbles, but expect the temp to drop ever so slightly as the bubbles find their way out.

ok thanks. there a some bubbles there NEVER want to leave my gpu tube. i get em to go away but they return. owell. not may very few.

Back