• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

thermaltake bigwater 735

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Drinkyoghurt

hi all. i want to know how good a thermatlake big water 735 performs according to you guys. i've read great things about low noise but how does it perform? also i want to ask you guys if a coolermaster aquagate is better then the thermaltake or not. i've heard it's noisy but i could solve that.
so whats better
a tt big water 735 or a coolermaster aquagate?

Neither. High end air cooling will perform the same. You should really select the Swiftech Apex kit if you have to have a kit. It will cost over 2x as much, but you would be much happier. If you are deadset on those two, the TT is the better of the two evils. The Aquagate is REAL garbage.

I've actully used a TT BW before, it deffinitly out performs high end Air cooling, but not by much I would say maby 5*C

the HSF I used was a TR XP-90C w/ Vantec Tornado 92mm w/ AS5

i dont want it to be very very cool like 10c(actually i would, but i dont have money) so i have to choose between these 2. i got an aquagate auction ending for €100 now so thats just within my budget..seeing the good reviews about it i think it will suit me. for now i only want to cool my cpu and rest may be air cooler(there goes silence =P)
i've heard bad things bout the tt bigwater but i've also heard that the coolermaster is very loud at full speed(ill just put another fan in)...so i guess it'll be the aquagate.. i have high end air cooling now but thats going to my dad and hes going to buy me new parts for my system.

So still
TT BIGWATER or Coolermaster Aquagate.....i know they both suck but i want a noob kit now. ill expand it later if i have the money

Back