• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Moved my pc to a stacked and its still full.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Kool stuff but maybe you want to redesign your setup. You have 3 hds and 2 cd/dvd drives. So you should only need 5 5.25" bays. That leaves plenty of space to put that 120mm x 2 rad in the front of the case and having it suck air into the case. Could also suspend the pump and cut down on some of that tubing.

Just my 2c. Looks nice though.

WarriorII said:
Yeah, it's Full. :-/

You need to simplify what's in your case.

Yeah, try and hide as much of the wire as you can. Or maybe jumble them together so that it looks a bit cleaner and less cluttered. We sell that case at my work and it doesn't have that many "hidden spots" for wire management.

Nice setup too, people also buy this case cause you can add a Vapochill unit beneath the case, but not sure if the aluminium casing is strong enough.

Wanna bet?

10000260ee.jpg

Could you possibly tuck some of the PSU cables behind the motherboard? It might give it a cleaner look.

If you flipped the motherboard/backplane to "BTX" configuration it would make all your tube/wire routing much simpler.

clocker2 said:
"You've never known true euphoria till you've done a line of puppies off a stripper's ***."
Stephen Colbert

Stephen is the man !!!!!! Check the avatar :p

Just had to say that, sorry to interupt the thread :)

...Anywho, just curious, is the tube going from your 2nd gfx card to your rad kinked, kinda looks like it.

I think my stacker case is actually fuller and due to my disk drive locations (where your rad is) the cabling is a mess. BIX 3 takes up too much damn space and my computer doesn't really produce a heat load to make use of it anyway, I should just get rid of it :/

Back