• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

unexpected DOS window loading

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tunnel

right guys why does this window keep loading on my computer???

wtf.jpg

i aint got a clue what it is or how to get rid of it

it pops up about every ten mins.

Start | Run | Type msconfig, and click OK | Check under the "Startup" tab for a program similar to "Reboot_check"... or better yet, take a pic. of the open tab and post it in this thread as a *.jpg (so we can see exactly what's loading at startup).

Try expanding the columns, and enlarge the window enough that we can see the complete names and paths to all of the programs... and with the tab open, just do an Alt+PrtScn instead of a PrtScn.

oooooooooo crap lol sorry didnt get what u meant 2 secs ill do it now. do u want the command or the location? what does alt +prnt screen do where does it save the image?

kk guys there u go there is a print screen of the names and commands that are running on start up.

wtfomg.jpg

C:\windows\explorer.exe is malware, and I doubt c:\program files\...\services.exe is kosher either. That winlog.exe is most probably W32/Agobot-LF A worm

That setup.exe from c:\windows\system32\setup.exe is bad software too of course.
Basically you have a nice little infection from lots of malware there.

Back