• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Benching OS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wa77ss

*** All Gone :) ***

Sorry, I didnt think this was breaking the rules :shrug:

Its very well done, as I use it now too.

Last edited:
they are breaking the EULA from microsoft,- that is illegal.

and getting XP Pro down to 101mb - that guy has no clue what he is doing, i have had XP down to 60mb with serious tweaking.

On that note a "stripped" down XP has already been "released" last year so this is nothing new.

Mr.Guvernment said:
they are breaking the EULA from microsoft,- that is illegal.

and getting XP Pro down to 101mb - that guy has no clue what he is doing, i have had XP down to 60mb with serious tweaking.

On that note a "stripped" down XP has already been "released" last year so this is nothing new.
Could you teach us how to do this please? :D
Assuming its from an already installed LEGAL copy of Windows.

WaTTz said:
*** All Gone :) ***

Sorry, I didnt think this was breaking the rules :shrug:

Its very well done, as I use it now too.
At least state what the thing been posted was.

WaTTz, nothing may be wrong with breaking a rule.

Consider the following:

From the Forum Policies thread rule 4:
Newbie_Doo said:
4. We do not permit advertising OF ANY KIND! This includes posting your URL, offering items for sale or trade Or announcements of new sites This applies equally to commercial and private ads. We do permit Senior Members to post their personal URLs - this is the only exception.

How this applies to OCForums:
  • Banner ads on OCForums pages should not exist.
  • The Classifieds forums should not be used to sell items. Implicitly, items should not be able to be purchased using the Classifieds forums.
  • The Cyber Deals forum should not be used to post cyber deals.

Back