• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help refilling non-res system

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Great pics on that site, but I hav no clue as to what you actually bought.

Move your PC close to a sink. (unplugged of course)

move one of the line with a holse clamp over so you can disconnect it over the sink.

not inside the case.

Remove clamp(s) / hose & drain.

Put disconnected hose (one end) up to faucet and trun water on.
(hot water)

Flush system.

Let other hose spray water into the sink.

Run until clear.

Drain system by rocking pc and moving hoses around as best you can.

Empty as best as possible.

Something like that?

Gotta real pic of your setup?

GL

It is the exact system.

How do I turn on the pump without starting my comp?

The guy who sold it said it was easy to refill :(.

There is a dangerden drain plug. Cant I just open that and it will tak out the water and i can fill in the new water?

The radiator is attached to the top might be a task to drain that out.

Chocobo said:
It is the exact system.

How do I turn on the pump without starting my comp?

All you need to do is jump the mobo PSU cable with a bit of wire. You are connecting the Green logic wire to any black wire. In post #2 on this thread, you'll see a nice photo of the jumpered plug.

Dice said:
All you need to do is jump the mobo PSU cable with a bit of wire. You are connecting the Green logic wire to any black wire. In post #2 on this thread, you'll see a nice photo of the jumpered plug.

It is like 24 pins not a 20 one :(

Can someone show me how to turn it on?

I'd just completely remove your system from your case and then dismantle it over a sink. I'm not 100% sure what you'd use to flush it though other than water...

I have to replace all my tubing pretty soon (when I get all my parts), so I'll let you know what happens. I don't see why this approach wouldn't work though.

Back