• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BILL GATES / MICROSOFT CAUGHT STEALING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

corpspy

BILL GATES / MICROSOFT CAUGHT STEALING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY !

THIS IS PART 3 !

The Art of Code Tweaking
known as ....
The, "I'll bury you in court, forever - EFFECT"
-------------

One day, a lecture on "Internet inefficiency" is given and the "obsolesce"
of Search engines, the reasons why search engines are "obsolete" given in such detail, it Included, the replacement of search engines with "Virtual Machines"...

Corporate Thieves have gone "4D". Spying and theft of Corporate Intellectual property is now done subtly via another dimension, where everybody's secrets are an open book if and only if you are ignorant of that reality.

So WHY would a company "steal" intellectual property from a lecturer that is not only aware of the dimension, where such crimes are committed, but is even giving the police & FBI a very strong clue?

Call it, conceit, arrogance - he prefers to call it:

STUPIDITY.

ANYWAY.....

A couple of months later....

2 - 3 more or less, this article was written:
-------------
"MICROSOFT OFFERS MORE TOOLS FOR SEARCH ENGINE"

In the TECHNICAL IMPROVEMENTS Section of The Seattle Times

Microsoft is trying to tackle its declining share in the search
engine market by introducing new tools it says will make
Web searching easier and more efficient.

The search tools debuted late Tuesday on Microsoft's Windows
Live service, at live DOT com along with some cosmetic changes: The search engine has a cleaner look with tabs at the top for news, images and other categories. Microsoft wants to differentiate itself from Google and other search engines to attract more users.

Right now the company's MSN Search engine is in third place, behind Google and Yahoo! "Our strategy is plain and simple," said Christopher Payne, an MSN Search Corporate vice president. "We're trying to build the technical leadership to answer people's questions better, and then,
hopefully, people will try it.".............

Microsoft is also introducing a way to customize the number of results that show up on a page. Fewer results on a page would appear larger and be easier to read. The company is capping the maximum number of results at 250, or 1,000 for an image-based search, betting that no one really wants to sift through more than that. The move is risky in that it ratchets up the pressure for Microsoft to make sure those 250 results are the best and most relevant.
"We've made significant progress on the relevancy of our results and have to invest on improving that area," said Lisa Gurry, a product manager for the project. "The 250 number absolutely gives us the right level of depth."

-------------
The "tweak" occurred: In changing WHERE the search engine
"limit of searches" occurs - it WAS SUPPOSED TO BE :The WEB search
results not, IMAGES. To limit image search is pure incompetence. Why? If
you do a search for "Images everyone looks at, but don't admit to ,
would you rather have a search limit of "250 - 1,000" or 2,500,000 or more?

====

To know more: "google" 2 words: "Plan Odelia" -
This guys blows every whistle imaginable (just read between the lines) - read his techincal papers on "Organic Machines" and how you are in one!

First post, the anti MS agenda is obvious. They're probably typing on a pirated copy of Windows anyway.

I'm pretty sure I'm not as dense as I feel right now.

Is this a troll? Because it certainly appears that way to me. I'd personally like my three minutes back. Yes I know that three minutes is a long time to read that little, but it was so disjointed, that's how long it took me.

snafumaster said:
I'm pretty sure I'm not as dense as I feel right now.

Is this a troll? Because it certainly appears that way to me. I'd personally like my three minutes back. Yes I know that three minutes is a long time to read that little, but it was so disjointed, that's how long it took me.

I read 20 seconds of his post and figured out it was just more anti ms messages, and decided to see what you guys had to say about him before i read on :)

n0aH said:
I read 20 seconds of his post and figured out it was just more anti ms messages, and decided to see what you guys had to say about him before i read on :)

Thats exactly what i did! :) It only took 2 sentences and i moved on to another thread.:rolleyes:

Back