• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

help with Win 2k3

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nd4spdbh2

OK i just installed Windows 2k3 Enterprise edition.... NON R2... fully updated it installed the nvidia driver i was using in windows xp home, full hard ware acceleration on sound and video and Battlefeild 2 wont work.... it starts up fine but it doesnt want to play the startup intro thing... why could this be.

Really... then how come it runs just fine on mine.... noticed a slight performance increase.... 5 or so overall fps nonthing major but the fact of the matter is that it runs perfecly fine on windows server 2k3 also uses a **** load less of ram. all you gotta do is make sure that hard ware acceleration is up all the way on both Audio And video.... and also make sure D3d acceleration is enabled... works just fine

Win 2k3 is definetly a supurrior OS.... runs very fast compared to xp home/pro and i have had no problems with it eating up ram over long periods of time... months at a time and its still just as responsive as it was the day it was turned on...

Hm. Guess I was wrong.

Anyways, now that I re-read your question, I think you are missing the correct video codec to play the video.

Back