• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My first WC rig.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kraptor

Pics:

pic 1
pic 2
pic 3
PAssive Water cooling:)

Havent finished the whole project yet. Still need another 10 profils for desired temp. Right now I have 10 of these radis.

CPU Alphacool NexXxoS XP Bold
GPU HeatKiller GPU-X Rev2.1
NB HeatKiller NB MICRO

System: Epox 9npa+ sli, AMd64 3700+(SD) [email protected], 1900XT(690/800).
Temp:
CPU: 43/54
GPU: 37/50

Tubes are 8/11(1/4" connectors)

HDDs are not yet WCed. Still need some more profils for that. Also still need to play around with the profils' connections(parallel, inline, etc)

Thats a lot of money for rads, btw whats going on with your nb? what kind of block is that and why did you choose to plumb it that way? It doesn't seem like its getting much water right now.

It is some kind of new micro system stuff from watercool.de. It uses a 4/6mm tubes. So far I have had no problem with NB cooling, it is getting enough water. I couldnt fit other NB coolers that my suppliers had cause my board has its wholes in a quite weird spot. As you can see in the pics I had to mount the NB block a bit sideways and not parallel to the chip.

Here is some info about this micro system. This is only in German I cant read it either:)

http://www.watercool.de/cms/index.php?seiten_id=157

Last edited:
Well, it looks OK, but that is one uber-restrictive looking setup. I think you would do MUCH better going with a small car rad (and much cheaper) mounted to the case (like I have done). All of those 90 degree elbows has got to be killing the flow.

I also don't see how you are able to feed water evenly to all of the small rads as water will take the path of least resistance and with all of those rads looking like they are tied together and just fed from one side, the rad closest to the inlet source will get far more flow than the rad farthest away.

Back