• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

single slot GPU water block anytime soon?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tvdang7

just wonder if they have one out that 1 dont know of or will they ever have one. im starting to need all 3 pci slots.

you can always get dangerden's full top. It is a lowISH profile one that should fit under a pci card. You can check out consumer9000's product, but im sure its ungodly expensive heh.
I would love to get a single slot solution too. Im runnign 7600GS in a micro atx case. my slots matter.

I have a maze4 acetal on my x800 and it just BARELY clears the next pci slot. I could put a card right next to it, but I just don't want to.

tvdang7 said:
just wonder if they have one out that 1 dont know of or will they ever have one. im starting to need all 3 pci slots.

What about Danger Den's Low-profile acetal maze 4?

striker85 said:
I have a maze4 acetal on my x800 and it just BARELY clears the next pci slot. I could put a card right next to it, but I just don't want to.

Assuming he has the standard thickness maze4 -which measures 1.22"- I would suggest the low-profile maze 4 -measures .99"- which can be found here.

i have the maze 4 low profile. its not very low profile.iono what teh diff with it and the others are.

tvdang7 said:
i have the maze 4 low profile. its not very low profile.iono what teh diff with it and the others are.

If you have it installed, do you have access to the next slot adjacent to the video card?

Dice said:
If you have it installed, do you have access to the next slot adjacent to the video card?
no i do not. it bareley clears the 2nd slot. very big imo. i wonder what the regular ones are like.

Tried a pair of Maze4 Acetal Low profiles on a DFI SLI-D board. It works OK. The screws almost didn't make it, but it's OK.

Chunkylover763 said:
Aqua computer makes single slot gpu blocks.
whats the performance like on those?

EDIT they look very nice. but only thing is compatibility is very narrow. u have to make sure which card u want. and match it.like an arctic silencer.

Back