• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Reservoir Importance?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

swimomatic

Registered
Would a build consisting of a
Via Aqua 1300 Pump
Black Ice Pro II Radiator
Swiftech MCW55 GPU Block
2 120 mm fans for radiator
3/8" tubing
need a reservoir or not? and what would the performance difference be between getting one or not getting one?

Daddyjaxx said:
You don't need a reservoir...ever. I just like them because bleeding the air out takes 5 minutes and not 2 days with a T line.

my t-line never takes 2 days to bleed... it is all about how you do it

Sorry to be blunt but there is a search button on these forums. There have been threads that go on for pages and pages all about this topic.

i've used it and i wasnt able to find nething about it and dont give me a link cuz i dont need it nemore

I dediced to go with the fillport reservoir because my radiator is at the very top of the case, inside the case, so I'm installing it on a t-line, and having it outside the top of the case, for looks and ease of filling.

I'm new to watercooling so I'm not going to say they're needed or not... I'd say they're not needed and will not help cooling performance unless you have the tubes routed to a multigallon tank.

Back