• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

my rig

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bignaz

Well heres some crappy pics i took with my web cam of how i set up my wc system. its a hacked up evercool wc-301 only set me back $55 but works like a charm on my sempy.

its unmounted because i had to clear some bubbles from my lines after i refilled it. the rad and fan are normaly mounted under my hdd and the res pump and circut board are under my cd rom. i used the back plate from the unit to be a makeshift mount to hold the res and pump under my cd rom.

fghfghgfh.jpg
the yellow is the p4 mount that came with the kit. the amd k8 mount dident work but the p4 mount works good and looks better lol. the green dote is water in the red dote is water out.

dfsdfss.jpg
yellow dots are my mounts i screwed into the res mounts on top of the rad. the stock set up used those to hold the res. and pump on it but i put the mounts on so it fits in a hdd bay slot perfect. green dote is the rad for those who are slow "lol"

fsdf.jpg
green dote is the pumps plug. its a 6 volt pump 70lph whimpin pump but enought power for my loop and maybe another 80mm rad or gpu block but i wouldent put a gpu in this loop since thats alot more heat. just got with another kit for $55 lol. red is the fans plug and yellow is for the leds infront of my pc "takeing out of the wc-301 unit. these are orange for fan high green for fan low and red for fan stoped or pump falure or fan falure. green is the eardrum busting speaker for the low water lvl alarm pump falure or fan falure. nice little feature for a cheap system. the white dote is the plug for the water lvl sensor. sky blue is the return line and dark blue is the pumps output.

cvbc.jpg
red is the 35cfm soon to be a 70cfm or better but thats the fan that came with the kit. yellow again are the mounts and green is the rad.

sdfdsf.jpg
side shot of the pump and res.

1ae5d85e.jpg
and my little system in all its glory. i dont have that bar holding up my card. i worked out a new system to suport that heavy heatsink that uses one of the 2 pci slots it blocks.

Well thats my first water cooling system. great little system for the price and it cools my 2500+ perfect. and the way i hooked it us is better than looking at this
lolololollolololo.jpg
lollolo.jpg

1.4-2.11ghz limited by motherbord i got all the cooling i need for what i feel could be 2.4ghz or more with my cpu. the system supristed me the parts all feel high qualty and not cheap like i expected. my cpu only puts out 65watts of heat and this little system handles it easy

bignaz said:
1.4-2.11ghz limited by motherbord i got all the cooling i need for what i feel could be 2.4ghz or more with my cpu. the system supristed me the parts all feel high qualty and not cheap like i expected. my cpu only puts out 65watts of heat and this little system handles it easy

50% overclock sounds like a success story to me. :) Nice job!

thanks got a new case and mounted my rad a new way today. pics in the case section.

Back