• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DD D5 PUMP...what i am gonna do with it?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gix330

Registered
GUys, i totally have 3 DD D5 pump now, used 2 and still have a brand new one left. I am willing to sell it but where is the best place to put it onto? Ebay? I barelly see ppl buying this pump on ebay. So please give me some suggestions. Thx

You can put it up in the classifieds but you'll need at least 100 posts to enter. Don't try to sell it in the forums or you'll get banned.

thegreek said:
You can put it up in the classifieds but you'll need at least 100 posts to enter. Don't try to sell it in the forums or you'll get banned.

You can't sell it in these forums, yet. But there are other PC enthusiast forums wherein you can. Be very careful, though: If you find a forum to sell it in as a day 1 newbie in that forum, that may mean you very well could encounter trolls=scam artists.

Personally, I decided to wait, learn, help, and be helped in these forums. Before I knew it, The Classified section was open to me. Good times.:beer:

You could give it to me. I would give it a good loving home where it could peacfully run coolant through my videocard block for the rest of its natural life. ROFLMAO :eh?: Or something like that. You'll find a use for it

Back