• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need opinions on design changes

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SiGfever

I am new to watercooling but I have caught the "Fever" and as always when my system is running smooth it gets very boring. For me the real fun is in building a system, tearing it apart and redoing it.

I have learned a lot from the talented people on this forum and have tried to read everything I can on the subject from threads in the "search engine". I realize that the changes I make will not equal large changes in performance but as I said the fun is in the doing. So my question to you is will I get better performance by rerouting my loop to put the greatest point of pressure on the Storm? I was thinking...Pump>Storm>Maze4GPU>rad>pump?

I currently have the Black Ice Pro II and was considering the PA120.2, will that rad do that much better of a job. I know that I am changing things that don't need to be changed but that is the fun of it. :beer:

Here is my current setup using Pentosine, distilled water and a few drops of waterbed algae preventer.
Thanks...

img1019large6vv.jpg

tbh about the only suggestion i could think of is to rotate the pump so that the output from the video card has a slightly more gradual direction change.

yuor setup is pretty close to textbook for the routing with regaurds to where you have the rad.

in short your loop looks great.

oh btw i would not change to the pa120 with the setup you have as you will most likely not see any improvement . odds are you would have to play a LOT with it to get it mounted and possibly revise your tubing which may not be for the better

i aggree with thorilan about the tubing coming fromt he graphics, but it looks like you have dont theat for a reason.
being on a huge learnign curve my self i dont think i can see anythign wrong. the only thing thats making me grit my teeth is the way the rad is mounted, cant help but think it need a little extra help with another rad box ( or whatever theyre called )

if your a little bashful like me id think that would pop straight off the back of your case !

Back