• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SiGfever

The people of this forum have helped me more than they will know so I want to give back to the forum. I really appreciate everyone's help and I have learned a lot and continue to learn everytime I log in.

I have a slightly used (1.5 months) Black Ice Pro single 120mm rad minus the barbs that I would like to give away.

Rules: There are NO rules, everyone is eligable. My lovely wife will pick a name on Saturday @ 8pm. EST.
Thanks again for your help. :beer:

blackicepro5df.jpg

Last edited:
do you want us to post inyour forum, or how are people eligible?

btw. that's very generous of you! I'm glad you've learned a lot, I have too. :D

The best is when the cycle completes, so that each of us are able to share knowneledge we learned with someone else

soloz2 said:
do you want us to post inyour forum, or how are people eligible?

btw. that's very generous of you! I'm glad you've learned a lot, I have too. :D

The best is when the cycle completes, so that each of us are able to share knowneledge we learned with someone else
Just "reply" and say that you are in. :beer:

if you are giving it away ( very nice of you) then i would like to be included in the lottery list of eligable people if at all possible.

btw where in virginia are you from i was stationed at damneck ( very small base 3 miles from virginia beach) a few years back ( ok more than a few years ;) )

thorilan said:
if you are giving it away ( very nice of you) then i would like to be included in the lottery list of eligable people if at all possible.

btw where in virginia are you from i was stationed at damneck ( very small base 3 miles from virginia beach) a few years back ( ok more than a few years ;) )
thorilan,
You are definitely eligable as much as you have helped me! I live outside of Richmond in Chesterfield county.

How incredibly generous! I'd like to have my name entered. I'm trying to build a passively cooled loop (or at least very, very quiet), and this might help. Or, I might give it to my friend, like I did with my last WC loop. :beer:

I don't need the rad. I just wanted to say that I think it is very generous of you to give away some of your hardware. We need more people like you...not just on this forum, but in life as well.

thorilan,
You are definitely eligable as much as you have helped me! I live outside of Richmond in Chesterfield county.

ahh thats about 45 min north west of V.B. right? i think i got lost once driving around there lol. ended up near some place called bon air

I'm in... if I win I'll make a second loop with it exclusively for the gpu.. or just run it in the main loop if my one pump can handle it. very generous. :)

Im in. I'm just now starting work on my very first setup, this would be helpful. This is very cool that you are doing this BTW.

Please count me in. Would use this block to compliment my decreasing budget :( and finish my loop.

Btw, thanks for the generosity.

Back