• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Azureus Download Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RIPSTER

I have been downloading a large azureus file (7gb) I downloaded 5gb of it overnight and then it just stopped azuerus continues to upload but under download speed it says 0B/s even when I force download it does not start, But when I hover over the azuereus icon in system tray it says D:XXXB/s, I was wondering if anyone knows how I can solve this problem, I am connected to 66-68 peers on average.

Thnx in advance

RIPSTER

The 66 peers youre connected to probably only have the same part of the file you do, and are waiting for seeds. Seeders have the whole file, peers only have part of the file. If you dont have any seeds, theres a good chance you wont get the whole file.

hmmm ok thanks is there any way i can search for seeds or do i just have to wait

you have to wait for a seeder to join the swarm. Best thing you can do is just keep uploadig while you wait. This is good because if a seed does come on he can just upload the pieces people need since you will have uploaded what you already have to other he won't have to upload that same data to them just the parts you are missing.

I just finished downloading a different file of azureus even though it is only 700.80mb 702 mb has been downloaded and it has not moved in to completed dowloads when i try to open the RAR file it says cannot open file XXXXX, I am connected to 37 seeds and 21 peers, how can I complete this dload?

thanx in advance

RIPSTER

bittorent (azereus, etc) have never worked good for me. Its been really slow for me and i hate it. What kind of files r u tryin to fownload anyways??

The file im trying to download is an OS do u know how I can get the download completed? its stuck at 99.9%

RIPSTER said:
The file im trying to download is an OS

riiiiight

if it is in a ton of R## files then look up the name of the one u are missing on google and you 'll prolly find a link for it

Back