• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

installing without administrative privilages

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

brad999

at school i always finish all the stuff we have to do on the computer long before anyone else does but i cant play any games online cause there isnt a flash player on any of the computers and i dont have the administrative privilages to install any. so i was wondering if anyone knew of anyway to install a flash player without being an admin. thanks for the help

See if you have access to the registry or group policy first, then it'll be easier to determine what you'd have to do to enable downloading.

brad999 said:
at school i always finish all the stuff we have to do on the computer long before anyone else does but i cant play any games online cause there isnt a flash player on any of the computers and i dont have the administrative privilages to install any. so i was wondering if anyone knew of anyway to install a flash player without being an admin. thanks for the help
No. As above. Discussions on cracking are NOT allowed.

Back