• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need Your Opinions On Nero 7 & Easy CD Creator

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AngelfireUk83

I'm thinking about upgrading to Nero 7 but I might go back to Easy CD Creator as I used to have 5 Platinum. I haven't yet bought any but would like to hear those who have tried and use these programs there opinions. I've been reading some customer reviews on Amazon.Co.Uk and most of them are about 2-3 stars and most complain of failed burns for Nero 7.

Also after a while the burning feature stops altogether and 1 also mentioned that he had to buy a add-on which costs an extra £14. Only to find he had to purchase more add-ons. Anyways I'm reading some reviews on Easy CD and they ain't much good either. But I remember a tech teacher at uni saying to me when it comes to software get other people's opinions first good advice I'd say.

I dont like nero 7 either. I stuck with 6.xx something dont remember the exact number. Nero 7 should be renamed to easy coaster creator.

Albaholic said:
I dont like nero 7 either. I stuck with 6.xx something dont remember the exact number. Nero 7 should be renamed to easy coaster creator.

I agree , stick with ver 6.xx . Ive read many problems/complaints with Nero 7 . I use Nero 6 Ultra and luv it . I also have quite a few Nero 6 OEM versions that have also work xint . You can find some great deals on ebay for Nero 6 Ultra .

I too think it blows. I especially hate that crappy little media player that insisted on installing with the suite. I wish I could find V6 to download again as I don't have a hard-copy.

Back